Home Image Map

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Geometry - WBT Style

Howdy! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm late posting--and I even knew my blog topic for days! Oh well, hope you enjoy these videos. ;-)

Last week, we kicked off our geometry unit by studying polygons, 2D shapes, and lines. I really enjoy some of the "mirror with words" (Whole Brain Teaching) actions that I use with the kids and so do they. Thankfully, I have our school secretary's cutie in class this year and she agreed to let her teach you a few of our sayings and actions.

Take a look:



Polygons...



Vertical, Horizontal, and Diagonal Lines...



Parallel Lines...

She was a little nervous, but she did great! Such a cutie! Love having her help me out before and after school sometimes. 

If you have trouble viewing the videos on the blog, try our YouTube channel.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.