Home Image Map

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Babysitting Time!

My co-teacher wanted to take her other 2 boys to the swimming pool on Thursday and asked me if I could watch her 1 year old when she went.  Of course, I said yes and was excited and nervous at the same time. You see, I have no kids except for my pets (those are my babies).  So, to have a 1 year old all by myself I will have to say made me a little nervous.  I am happy to report that we had a great time and I made it through my nervousness.  We started out time together playing ball, I mean a lot of ball (this entertained him for a very long time)!!  LOL!





Then he started to get tired (and so did I)!  




Then he slept!




He is such a good boy!  We had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.