Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday - End of the Year Style

Good morning!

 
I know most of you are still plugging along, pushing through the end of the year craziness so I'm hoping this post will give you some giggles and encouragement.

I thought I'd share a couple of things I recently shared on our Facebook page. They have had thousands of views and plenty of teacher shares so I know it is something you all need to hear right now!

First, here is a link to 14 End of the Year Memes from Education to the Core. I think #1 and #2 are my favorite. :-)

 Second, an open letter  to the Dear Worn-Out, Run-Down, Absolutely Exhausted Teacher from Grace4Teachers.
 


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 
  
Press on, teacher friend. 
You are not alone! 
He is ready, willing, and able to help you through!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.