Home Image Map

Monday, November 2, 2015

November Currently


I have linked up with the November currently with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.  


Listening- to Casting Cares on the computer. I love this song.  It talks about casting all your cares on the Lord.  Right now, I feel like I need to be doing that.  :-)

Loving-the weather was a little cooler over the weekend, but we were back up in the 70's today.  I love that the weather is staying nice.  I'm not looking forward to the cold weather.

Thinking-WOW!  Where has this year gone.  I can't believe that it is already November and we just finished parent teacher conferences. 

Wanting and Needing-I haven't been able to sleep very well for the last 5 days.  :-(   So I am really wanting and needing some sleep!

Yummy-I love stuffing especially if it is soaked in gravy!!!

Make sure you link up for your November Currently.  

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to get some rest!! Enjoy your week!!

    Larraine
    Once Upon a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time is just flying by this year! I have parent teacher conferences this week. Hope all of yours went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your weather! It has been raining here for the past week. My poor kiddos haven't gone to the playground in so long!

    Lizzie
    Halfway There

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice here this week, too. Isn't that wonderful in November? I hope that you get some good sleep tonight. Not sleeping is the absolute worst!

    Adventures in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.