Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Forgiveness

Have you ever needed to forgive someone for something, but you were just having a hard time with it?  I know that I have and then I saw this quote and realized it is just as damaging to me as it is to the one that I need to forgive.


For me, it is easy for me to say that I forgive someone when they say they are sorry, but I sometimes have a hard time forgetting it.  Not only does forgiving feel good, but I know that I make many mistakes and I am hopeful that those that I apologize to will forgive me.  

Thanks for joining us for this week's:  



Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.



1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.