Home Image Map

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Take a Peek into 2nd!

Hi there! 

I am so excited! I just got home from our Sub-State tournament and we are STATE BOUND!

This is my niece and my daughter.

Here I am with Harley. Coaching these girls has been so much fun! I can't wait until next weekend!

Now on to Take a Peek into 2nd! 

You'll have to forgive me being late. Between parent teacher conferences, regional cross country (which Chaz did great--super proud of his effort this year after the knee surgery), and sub-state volleyball this week has been a little crazy!


You must check out Alicia from Wittmer's Whimsies!

I was so excited to see the product Alicia was highlighting this month. I had just started working on planning some rounding activities for my students, and this will be the perfect addition to my resources! Click on the picture below to check it out!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rounding-Task-Cards-BUNDLE-Tens-Hundreds-Mixed-1806183


Wish us luck at STATE!!!

P.S. I get to miss the Halloween party. ;-) I'm hoping they close school! We are a small school, and I know a lot of our staff and students will want to go support us. Do you close school if a team makes it to state?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.