Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-No Excuses


Welcome to another week of:



We all know about being busy and I think that being busy is something that our society sees a lot of now.  There have been many times that it just seems like time slips by and I haven't taken the time like I should in the word or in prayer.  Then I may use the excuse....."I was too busy, there just wasn't enough time today."  Then I ask myself what did I have time for.   HMMMMM.....well there were many things that I spent time on that aren't very important.  For me, it is an excuse which I should not be using.  I have the time to spend reading the word or in prayer, but I have to make the time.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

Have a great day!





2 comments:

  1. So true! People always say "you are so busy." Yes...we are all busy. But I always make time. It is just so important to me!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.