Home Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2014

Whole Brain Writing

I started incorporating parts of whole brain teaching into my classroom last year.  I began again using it again this year and saw that there was a whole brain writing.  In the past I used writer's workshop to teach writing and liked it, but my schedule unfortunately doesn't give me the amount of time that I really need to do writer's workshop.  So, I was really curious when I found this really neat video on Whole Brain Writing:
 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/244320348510317290/
 
 
  
She does a great job explaining it and it has a ton of examples.
 
I am wondering if anyone has tried using it in the classroom and how did you like it?  If not, what are you using?  Is there something that you like a lot? 
 
I look forward to hearing about if you use it or what you are using to teach writing in your classroom. 
 
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.