Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday-

Welcome to another Wisdom for Wednesday:
 
What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. 
-Author Unknown
 
Wow!  When I saw this quote it really made me think.  Life is very precious and short.  It made me realize how I take some days for granted and grumble about things throughout the day.  Then I thought about how I really wasted those days and did nothing that was important and helpful to others.  I need to start to remember that every day is important and I will never be able to get that day back.  On a daily basis I should be remembering to make the best out of every day that I have left here on this earth. 
 
"Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24



4 comments:

  1. That's a powerful quote worth reading a few times over. Thank you!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I have come back to it several times already to read it! :-)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Tammy! It's worth pinning up on the wall so you don't forget. (By "you" I mean "me" :)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think I actually do need to post it on my wall as well! :-)

      Delete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.