Home Image Map

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Visualizing and Short u finds!

I am always searching for new ideas and things to do to teach my reading and math.  This weekend, I found some neat things to incorporate into my reading.  The first thing that I found had to do with teaching visualizing.  I always teach it and have the kids take a piece of paper and draw what I read about.  This year, I found this cute worksheet from Life of a Someday Teacher:
 
 
Just a cute little worksheet that I will have the kids draw his/her picture in this week.  I will post some completed ones this coming weekend.
 
The other cute idea that I found has to do with teaching short u.  I found this idea of introducing
short u at:  Ideas by Christy:
 
 
 
I don't know how we ever taught without the internet and pinterest LOL!  There are so many neat ideas out there and I'm glad that we now have a way to share with others those things. 
 
Hope all of you have a great week!
 
 
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.