Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wisdom for Wednesday-Praying

Welcome again to this week's:





I personally believe that prayer is very important and it is something that I am working on getting better at this year.  Prayer is one thing that can help us grow closer to God and build our confidence in him as well.  Although, I know that I will often pray and then wonder things like:  did God hear my prayer, did I pray the right way or long enough?  I know that doing this shows the lack of trust that I have when I pray.  When I pray I need to pray with faith and realize that I don't need to get fancy in my wording and I can just be me and quit worrying about all that other stuff.  I need to work on having confidence in my praying and know that God will hear it.  Having a childlike prayer coming from a sincere heart is what he wants in the long run.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.