Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-Forgiveness Part 2

Welcome to another week of:



If you read my last Wisdom for Wednesday, I talked about how I was working on true forgiveness.  In all honesty, I'm still working on it, but I will have to say that I think I am making gains.  I saw this quote the other day and thought it was also helpful to remember when working on true forgiveness for someone. 

I think that a lot of the times, we can continue to destroy ourselves while the person who hurt us just carries on with their lives.  Forgiveness itself doesn't excuse their behavior, but it can allow us to move on with our lives without allowing their hurtful behaviors to control our thoughts and emotions.

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.