Home Image Map

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Fashion!!

This post is coming late in the week because I have been at a Priscilla Shirer event.  I have been lucky to see her already 2 times through a simulcast.  This time I got to see her live because she was a little over 3 hours away and I made the trip with some amazing ladies!  It was awesome!  If you haven't ever heard her speak, I would highly recommend her.  I have come out of every one of her events with a lot of great information!

I wanted to post something that made me smile all week long.  I have always loved teaching 1st grade.  It is so fun to see all of the kids growth throughout the year and watch them get excited about how they are really getting good at reading etc.  Another thing that I notice is that they start to become a little more independent by the end of the year and some even begin picking out their own clothes.  This boy that I have is the sweetest thing and he was so proud of himself this week because he picked out his own outfits.  Every day this week, he wore shorts with a t-shirt and his cowboy boots.  Every time I saw him, it made me smile!


I had my own fashion statement as well.  My fashion statement made one of my co-workers smile as well.  


Let's just say that I need to invest in some new slips where the elastic hasn't worn out!  LOL!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.