Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday - Strengthen Thou Me!

I just love reading and studying the book of Psalms! There is so much encouragement to be found there.

As you may know, I'm currently attempting to memorize the 119th Psalm, so I am meditating on those verses a lot and our Wisdom post is taken from there. 




This verse was part of the passage I was memorizing last week. 

I was feeling pretty overwhelmed and discouraged about things at work*. I had been working on this passage for a few days when it hit me (call me a slow learner - ha!). God was giving me the encouragement I needed. It was right in front of me the entire week! This verse is the reminder I need that I am not alone and I do not have to "do it" alone. God is with me and He wants to be my strength!

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


*PRAISE - We were finally able to hire a special needs para to help with our caseload and more help is on the way! The last two days have been so much better for my students and me!

1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.