Home Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2016

Helpful Art Drawing Website

If you are anything like me, when it comes to arts and crafts....I am not good at all at it!  I have never been good at art.  In fact, I still remember in 3rd grade when we had art class and I did a drawing.  I have to say that I thought I had done a pretty good job on it and I had worked really hard on it.  When I got it back from the art teacher there was a big F on the back of it.  :-(  I guess it wasn't that good since I got a failing grade on it.  No matter how hard I try at it, I'm just not good at it.  

I was thrilled when my co-teacher introduced me to Art hub for kids. He shows kids how to draw a variety of things step by step.  The kids love it when we do his drawings.  I have been trying to do at least one a week in their writing journals and then they write a story about his/her drawing.  If you are like me and have a hard time with art, check it out.  I love it!

Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.