Home Image Map

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'M READY-I THINK???

Tonight we have Back to School Night and tomorrow is our first day of school!  I have everything done-I think.  I keep thinking of things that I have forgotten to do, but I'm hoping I am all done now and ready to roll.  Here are some more pictures of my classroom (in a previous post, I had pictures as I was getting some of the classroom done):

 I love all the room there is in the classroom!

I'm trying out the Super Improver Wall from Whole Brain Teaching.  I found these cute posters from Made By Camp Kindergarten.




I hope all of you are getting everything ready for school to start if you haven't started yet.  If you have started, I hope your year has started off great!  

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.