Home Image Map

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Worry

Welcome to this week's:



I read this the other day in my daily devotional from the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  When I read it.....I thought OUCH!  I am such a worrier no matter how hard I try, I still worry.  I worry about big things, little things, important things, unimportant things.  I have got to work on this worrying!  

The devotional said, "Who is in charge of your life?"  If it is you, then you have good reason to worry.  But since I am in charge, worry is both unnecessary and counterproductive.  

It is so true that if I try to take care of everything in my life on my own, I should be worrying.  But on the other hand if I were to just release it to God, then he can take care of it for me or show me how to handle it.  This is something that I can say and I understand it, but to take action on it is so hard for me.  Life would be so much easier if I would start doing it all the time!  Something I will continue to work on.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.