Home Image Map

Monday, March 21, 2016

Sunday-Monday Scoop

I have linked up with the Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio.


Well, mine is the Monday Scoop!  :-)

3 things I have to do:
1.  Clean my house-yes I just got off of Spring Break so you would think that my house would be clean.
2.  Catch up on work at school-How can I already be behind???  Today was just the first day back from Spring Break.
3.  Get some sleep-I know that I had all of Spring Break to rest and sleep, but unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep well.  

2 things I hope to do:
1.  Take my dog for a walk and walk every day this week-I have decided that I need to make myself exercise more than I have been so my goal is to do some walking every day this week.  My dog will love it if I do this!

1 thing I am happy to do:
1.  RELAX-I love having down time and being able to relax!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.