Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Do not be afraid

Welcome to this week's:




How many times does it take for it to sink in that God doesn't want me to live daily fearing or worrying about things?  I would say that 365 times is a lot of times to remind me of this very thing.  Although, I still find myself worrying or fearful of things that are before me.  I need to work on my faith more and listen to this phrase because it must have been very important since it is mentioned that many times in the bible.  

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. 365 times huh? That is cool. So is God.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! That's such a tough one for me... I'm a gigantic worry wort! It's something I'm constantly having to talk myself out of... So thankful He's so understanding of my ridiculousness sometimes and loves me SO much anyway!
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I discovered your "Wisdom for Wednesdays" posts. What a blessing. Thank you.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.