Home Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Febuary Currently


I always like reading the Currently that gets posted monthly.  We have linked up with Farley for the February Currently:
 
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/01/currently-february.html

 Listening:  I love watching and listening to my dogs play in the snow.  They love the snow because they are Siberian Huskies.
Loving:  It is so nice to have a day just to relax and enjoy looking out at the pretty snow.
Thinking:  I know that I should be taking advantage of this extra day off and get something done around the house.....but I just can't get motivated to do something.
Wanting:  I don't enjoy the cold and I am so ready to have some warm weather.
Needing:  Even though I'm being lazy today, I need to go and get my workout in for the day.
2 Truths:  I do drink about a pot of coffee a day :-(........I drink it straight without any sugar or cream.  I know that I need to cut back on it with all the caffeine in it. 
I have 2 beautiful dogs and 2 precious cats.
Fib:  I have never been to the Bahamas but would love to go there someday.
 
Head on over to do your February Currently.....can't wait to read yours. 
 



3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your snow day. We had a few last week and I was super lazy! That's the best way to enjoy a snow day though!

    I also NEED to get a workout in today. I've already taken a nap with the baby and I'm just prolonging it!! Why are the things we need to do not fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nice to be visiting with you, Kristi. I enjoy reading your blog. Most of your posts come through my email through Bloglovin (I think that is what it is called) Anyway, back to your Currently.

    We had 3 snow days this week. I will tell you ~ I was pretty lazy that first day too. I kind of knew that we would not be going to school the next day because the snow was so bad so I waited to work on some school items that next day. By the third day, I was going stir crazy. I live in a small town and really couldn't go anywhere because the roads were not good. We don't have stores or anything in our town. We have a small gas station with snacks and pizza but that is about it. I was ready for school on that fourth day. :) I think my students were too.
    Take Care,
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've certainly had our share of snow/cold days. I find myself just sitting around being lazy on those days as well. :)
    Little Room Under the Stairs

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.