Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Innocent Hearts

Welcome to this week's 




I saw this video the other day and it got me thinking a little bit.  This little girl was eating at a restaurant and saw a homeless man outside and she asked her parents if she could give her food to him.  They of course say yes and she takes her food out to him.  As adults, I think we sometimes can get wrapped up in our own little world and become so busy that we often neglect what may be going on around us.  Due to this, we may miss those opportunities to help someone out that may need help.  I know that I need to personally ask God to help me have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to care so that I don't miss a moment that I may be able to reach out and help someone out like this little girl did.  Wouldn't this world be a much better place if everyone did things like this?  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.