Home Image Map

Friday, July 8, 2016

Five for Friday - ON FRIDAY!

Wow! 

This has to be some kind of record. 

Me posting my Five for Friday (thanks Doodlebugs!) post ON Friday. ;-)



1

This just happened. YIKES! 




If you've followed our blog long enough, you know that I wrote a Bible study and have been seeking publication. This last school year, I came very close...asked to make revisions and resubmit, etc. It is always a long process. In the end, they had just put a contract on something similar and had to pass on mine. Anyway, I had been dragging my feet to submit to publishers again. But I did. And now we wait--and pray!

2


I have discovered hashtag shopping on TPT. 
This could be dangerous! Ha! 
I picked up five fantastic resources this week for $1 each. 
Yep! 
That is right! 
$1 each!

Here's what you do: 
Go to TPT and type the specified hashtag (today it is #freshsqueezedfriday) in the search box and watch the $1 items appear.  

The Primary Punchbowl invites others to join in their sale, so I marked down Connect Four Short Vowels Mega Pack to $1. ONE DOLLAR!

 
Now if you don't follow me on Instagram, you should because that is where I would have given you the heads up on Tuesday! The Big Heartland Bloggers have teamed up and on Tuesday we offered $1 deals with the hashtag: #bhbdollardeals. Kristi and I had one of our new Wonders packs marked down to $1! We're planning to do it every Tuesday (at least for now).

 

3

Call me a dork if you want, but here I am with my arm in the air! Whoop! Whoop!

Therapy has been a killer, but I have made AMAZING progress in just four days since being allowed to actively use my shoulder.
 


I'm even capable of doing a weird, little, side pony-tail unassisted! LOL!
 4

What do you do when you go to the school--which contains the town's tornado shelter--after the sirens go off? 

Work, of course.


These are some of the new books for our library. I helped unpack while we waited until it was safe to go home. No tornado touched down here, but other towns were hit. :(

5

Pre-tornado siren, I was feeling very motivated to pull a late night diving into my Wonders curriculum. The new colored gel pens and sticky notes helped. Ha!



Post-tornado siren, I came home and went to bed!

That's five! 

Hope you have a great weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. #1 is sure exciting. I understand what you're going through. It's quite a process that sure requires a lot of waiting. I'll buy a copy once it's published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! Hoping for good news and praying for guidance!

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.