Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wisdom for Wednesday-Starting your Day!

Welcome to another week of:




I have always tried to start each day in prayer with God, but I will admit that there have been several mornings that I was rushing around and felt like I just didn't have enough time.  The other day this happened to me as I was getting ready and sipping my cup of coffee.  I am a coffee drinker and wouldn't want to go a day without my coffee.  I realized then that I had time to get my coffee because I had made it a priority in my life.  HMMMM......coffee is definitely not as important as spending some time with God.  So, I decided that if I chose to make it my priority to spend some time talking with God in the morning (like coffee was a priority) then every day I would have time to talk with him.  Plus it always helps me start my day off on the right foot!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.