Home Image Map

Monday, June 29, 2015

Must Read Monday: Friendship Books

I have linked up with:



I love reading books to first graders and love how they get so excited about books being read to them.  I read a lot of books about friendship and have many favorites that I would like to share.  

1.  
This is a great book about 2 friends that do everything the same and then someone moves into the neighborhood that does things a little different.  It really shows kids that you can be friends with anyone, even if they do things a little different than you.

2.  

This is a cute book that shows 2 best friends that do everything the same until one day one of them decides to change and cause some trouble.  Will the other one follow along?  It is a good book to teach a little bit about peer pressure as well. 

3.  
This book gives great advice on how one can make a friend and keep a friend.  It tells how you should always treat your friends.  

4.  
This book teaches kids that to make a friend, you have to be a good friend.  Throughout the book, it discusses many friendship skills.

5.  
This book teaches that everyone needs a friend!  

Make sure you link up and share your favorite books about friendship!






1 comment:

  1. HI Kristi! I like the sound of your books. Most of them are new to me! I am excited to check them out so I may read the books to my students. Great choices! Thanks so much for linking up with us!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.