Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wisdom for Wednesday-Every Moment

Welcome to another week of:



There is not a moment that we should be spending without doing something for or with God.  Unfortunately, if I look back in my day if I were to honestly add up the moments that I actually spend seeking, worshiping, trusting, thanking, or praising God, I'm not sure that I would be very proud of what it would add up to.  It seems like the day gets so busy especially this time of year that I often forget that I should be having a lot more of these moments with God.  If I did, I believe that I would be a lot less stressed and would be accomplishing more than I do without him. 


Psalm 34 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.