Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Trust in the Lord

Welcome to this week's:


I was thinking a lot about this verse from the bible as I was reading it the other day.  Then I started to think about how many people we trust daily in our lives.  We trust so many different people.....even strangers.  As we are driving in our cars to get somewhere, we are trusting all those around us to be driving safely.  We trust strangers to cook our food and keep it safe for us when we go out to eat.  Our world is very trusting of people that we don't really know.  

So, why is it so hard to always trust in the Lord at times.  At least for me, I sometimes have a hard time with it.  For example, there have been times that I was hesitant to give because we just didn't have the money to do it at the time.  After doing it though, God still came through and provided me with everything I needed at that time.  He is always there for me and will take care of my needs, I just need to trust in him all the time.  

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Kristi, Thanks for these scripture posts. You're a blessing. Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom line: God is always good. Trusting isn't always easy though.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.