Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday-Don't know what to say



Welcome to this week's:



I have times where I get overwhelmed and when I go to pray, I just can't find the words to say.  In the past, there were many times I'd go to pray and I just couldn't get my words together to pray and I would end up sitting there and not finishing a prayer.  But I have learned through the years that the most awesome thing about Jesus is that is ok.  We don't have to say anything but his name during these times because he knows our hearts and what we need.  So, next time you are at a loss for words and don't know what to say, instead of not praying just say his name and he will take it from there.  

 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. John 10:14

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I've said his name under my breath many times in my classroom this year.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.