Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wisdom for Wednesday - Heavy Heart

 

 

There are some things going on right now that have given me a heavy heart...the kind of trials that stay with you...in the back of your mind as you go through the motions of your life. 
 
I continue to take them to the Lord because they are all out of my control. One day this week, this quote and the following scripture were included in my morning devotional book. The Lord's way of reminding me to simply trust Him and wait a little longer.
 
I'm clinging to this promise from His Word:
 
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psalm 30:5
 
I've always heard a Christian is either heading into a trial, in the midst of a trial, or just coming through a trial...so I'm hoping my choice for a quote isn't too personal today. Praying it can be an encouragement to someone - maybe now or in the future.
 

4 comments:

  1. Joy does come in the morning! Keep your head up!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neighbor;) I've fallen off the face of the earth again, due to my own trials this school year, SO I am praying for you! You are such a huge inspiration to so many, and your faith can and will pull you through. Trust in the Lord, and lean not on your own understanding....He knows where he's taking you:,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect word for the day. Thank you.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.