Home Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Update on Checklist and Timer

YAY!  It is working!  I love the checklist and timer......well I guess I should say that it worked 3 out of 4 days.  I left fairly early for me (4:30-5:00) three of the days and then the last day, I didn't even set the timer because I knew that there would be no way I would be able to get out of there by the time the timer went off.  Of course some of it may be that we only had 4 days this week and the last day was an in service day.  So, I had to be done with everything a day early. 

So, once again thanks to all for the great ideas and I'm glad that I started doing this.  I feel more organized and I stay on task (for the most part LOL)!  

Since it was going well at school, I decided that I was going to make a checklist at home as well.  I only did the checklist this week without the timer.  I believe that I will need to add the timer next week because I think the timer makes me move faster (the checklist that I had daily at home took me quite awhile each night to get done-so I think the timer will make it go faster).  I will say that by Friday evening, I had my house all clean, dishes done, laundry done (and actually put away) and groceries done!  I felt like I actually had a weekend where I could just lounge and do things that I really wanted to do (like check out pinterest LOL)!

Hope all of you had a great weekend and have a great week!  Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.