Home Image Map

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale!

Yeah! It's Teacher Appreciation Week--finally! On one of my calendars at home, it said Teacher Appreciation Week was last week and Teacher Appreciation Day was on last Tuesday. Each day at work, I thought how quiet everyone was being about it. Usually our awesome parent organization has several surprises up their sleeve and I wondered what was going on...but I didn't want to ask. I didn't want to "assume" that they should be doing something for us. Finally on Wednesday when there was still no snacks in the lounge (I was really hungry that day), I asked someone...and you can figure out the rest of the story. LOL!

Okay, so maybe I am a bit blonde... :-)

Anyway, yeah, it is finally here and we are celebrating by participating in the Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook sales. Head on over and check out the great deals!




Okay, so here is hoping you enjoy the REAL Teacher Appreciation Week!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog today. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.