Home Image Map

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Five for Friday--Theme Pack Sale, Outdoor Furniture, Tutoring, and Wonders!

 Hello there!

I'm very happy to be blogging/typing with a little more ease today. Three weeks post-op means I don't wear my sling all the time and I will be able to move beyond passive movement this week in therapy. Woohoo! I know it will be painful, but I am more than ready to start getting the use of my shoulder back.

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs this week for Five for Friday! 



First up, I wanted to give you one last chance to get our theme packs for CHEAP! It was hard work to update the calendars in my current condition, so I thought I celebrated by slashing the prices on our theme packs. Regularly $8.50, marked down to $6.00 for today only.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Little-Miracles/Category/Theme-Packs-8665

 Next up...this!


My husband and I finally picked up some outdoor furniture for our porch. I spotted these rockers at Academy Sports (one of my new favorite places--heehee). $25 each. Comfy. Rockers. No need for pillows. Yes, please.

Now I get to look at this view as I have my quiet time in the morning. This will definitely be the thing I miss most when the craziness of back-to-school starts.


 I'm tutoring two of my kiddos this summer. Right before surgery, I went up to the school to get everything I thought I'd want to have available. I may have went a little overboard as you can see by the mess in the corner of my living room. :-/



Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I should probably take care of that... LOL!  
Oh, and so glad we decided to do this. I couldn't believe all the kiddos had already forgotten after just a month off of school. Yikes!

And lastly, our Reading Wonders curriculum came in! 
I really wanted to go right up to the school and get all my stuff, but opening boxes and digging through it one-handed wasn't that appealing to me. 



Thankfully, the 3rd/4th grade reading teacher is like me and understands my excitement. She boxed up some of the things she thought I would most want to see and sent it to me. Yay!

I'm still going through the box, but I can't wait to get going with this curriculum. I'm so excited for these new stories! I'm hoping to get our games printed and prepped soon, too. :-)
 

2 comments:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.