Home Image Map

Monday, February 2, 2015

100th Day

Last week, we celebrated the 100th day of school!  The kids were so excited because we were dressing up like we were 100 years old!  They looked so cute and it was so funny how they got into playing the role of a 100 year old.  They even were walking like they were 100 years old.  During math they were working as a group and one said, "Oh, this is going to be a hard one, I better get my glasses for this one so I can see the problem better."  LOL!  We usually do some Go noodle during the day but I told them that we wouldn't be able to handle it but would do something else.  My co-teacher found some silver shoes exercises on YouTube that we did in our chairs.  We had so much fun and they looked so cute!  Check them out!


Here they were acting like they were 100 years old.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.