Home Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday-Attitude

I guess I should be calling this wisdom for Thursday since it is a day late!  I apologize for not posting it yesterday.....the days just got away from me.  So, thanks for joining for another week of:
 
Wisdom for Wednesday Thursday!
 
 
It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure” – Corrine Dewlow
 
This is something that I have began to think more about before teaching various lessons.  There are just some lessons that are in our math book that just aren't my favorite ones to teach and when I get to them, I sometimes sigh to myself :-) (which is not the best attitude to have).  I have learned that if I don't have a good attitude about the lesson and get excited about it, then the kids won't either.  On the other hand, if I have a good attitude about it (even though it may not be my favorite lesson to teach), then the kids will be more likely to have a good attitude about it as well and will probably be more successful at it. 
 
I also need to remember that everything I do, I should have a joyful heart and remember that I am doing it for the Lord.
 
“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. —Colossians 3:23-24
 
Have a great rest of the week!
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. That's a very good reminder. My attitude definitely sets the tone.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.