Home Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Thinking Outside the Box!


We are "thinking outside the box" and loving it! The kids start with an outline of a shape and are challenged to think outside the box to complete the picture. Here's a few of my favorites from last week:
 
Flag
 
 
Lasagna
 

Lamp

 
On Fridays, during our Daily 5 rounds I like to reward my kiddos who have all their work completed for the week.  A couple weeks ago, our iPads were down and I had to think of something fast. I found these Think Outside the Box activities at First Grade WOW. Thanks, Nancy!
 
The kids ended up loving them so much, they are begging for more! I even had kids choose these instead of our usual "Fun Friday" choices last week. It's really fun to see how creative they can be.
 
Are you thinking outside the box???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.