Home Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and Teambuilding!


Yes, that is me "the cow." :-)
 
Last week, we headed out to our field trip at a nearby pumpkin patch. It was great! There was so much to do...corn maze (lost in that for about 45 minutes as I let the kids "lead" the way out), jumping pillows, slides, pedal boats, and various playground equipment. We were exhausted!
 
~~~~~~TIME JUMP :-)~~~~~~
 
This week in reading, our theme is "teamwork." I spent the day looking for opportunities for the kids to practice teamwork. It was a fun day and we learned a lot about what makes a good team. I have some plans tomorrow that include this:
 
 
Click here to check out the tin foil and pipe cleaner team building activity.
 
I hope you're having a great week!
 


4 comments:

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.