Home Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Returning From Spring Break

We are on the last days of our spring break....we start back again on Monday.  Sounds like a lot of you are getting ready to go on spring break.  I was able to see my mom and spend some mother-daughter time with her.  We had a great time (eating, shopping, going to the movies, laughing)!  It's nice to take the time off and spend it with family.

When we return from spring break, Crystal and I are hoping that our boot camps that we did will still be fresh in their little minds. 
 :-)  Our hopes are that they remember all about the place value and counting money.  As a quick review, I plan on having the kiddos play the game that Crystal made on money (I Have Who Has). 

Come grab your free version of it:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Have-Who-Has-Money-FREEBIE-Pennies-and-Nickels

 
 
If you are getting ready for spring break, I hope you have a great one and have some nice weather for it.  We had some nice days during spring break and then it got cold.  Now we have another winter storm heading our way.  :-(  I'm so ready for that spring weather. 
 
Have a great week and don't forget to check out our sale on TPT (it ends on March 23): 
 
 
Kristi
 


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last few days of break. I'm just starting mine. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.