Home Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Makes you smile!!

After 23 years of teaching, there is always several changes that you see that happen in the teaching field.  There is one thing that always stays the same and it is how you care about the children and how they touch your heart.  I have a student this year that every day she leaves me a note on my desk.  Those little notes touch my heart daily.  

I tell all the students how much I love to come to school to see their smiles.  I wanted to share just a few notes that I received from her this last week.  She told me later that she wanted me to have those smiles she drew on the weekend so when I'm missing the students I can look at the smiles and it would make me think of them and their smiles. Even as so many things change in education, the one thing that never changes is how much we love these kids!



Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.