Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wisdom for Wednesday-Asking Why???

Welcome to this week's:




Have you been there?  Asking God that question of Why?  I know I have and feel like I have been there a lot recently.  For me, when things haven't worked out the way that I wanted them too, I have felt disappointed and unfortunately at times have become upset with and have even questioned God about the situation.  I will ponder at times why he didn't change a situation because I know he is capable of doing that for anyone.  Sometimes, I just feel like if only God could let me know why certain situations have happened, then I could be satisfied and possibly move on.  But, in reality maybe God only tells us what we need to know.  Or it may be that he only tells us what he knows we can handle.  Possibly it's that he only allows us to know so much because he knows all of it could hurt us even more in the future.  Therefore, I need to stop asking him why and begin to ask him what I can learn from these situations and know that he will get me through them.

Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.