Home Image Map

Monday, August 31, 2015

Secret Student

I always find it interesting to see what students get excited about each year.  This year, the group of students have really gotten into my secret student.  They always ask me every morning if I have a secret student and I tell them "Of course I do, every day!"  It is a simple thing and very easy to do.  All I have done for it is I tell them that I have a secret student that I am watching all day long to see if they follow our rules.  Throughout the day, I will say "I wonder if my secret student is doing the right thing etc."  Inside the little owl below I write their name on a note that I got from Stephany at TPT.


At the end of the day, I will open it up and tell them if I get to announce the secret student of the day.  If they didn't follow all the rules, I sadly say that I can't announce them because they didn't follow all the rules.  If they did follow all the rules then I announce their name, we clap for them and they get to take home the following note to their parents.  


It is so cute because when I am getting ready to announce the secret student I can see the kids crossing their fingers in hopes that it is them.  This group of kids love the secret student and I don't think they will let me forget to do it at all this year.

Hope you have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.