Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wisdom for Wednesday

Thanks for joining us for another episode of Wisdom for Wednesday!
 
When you feel like you are drowning in life's situations, don't worry, your lifeguard walks on water!
-author unknown
 
I have to say that I feel like I have been drowning this week.  I just can't seem to keep up with everything.  It seems like it is always around this time of year that this happens.  Papers pile up, need to get testing done, need to cover this and that, and then there is all the laundry etc. at home waiting to be done as well.  
 
I saw this quote and realized that these things are really nothing and I just let them make me feel bogged down.  Instead, I need to realize how awesome God is and how he can help me with everything! 
 
Hope you are all caught up on everything and if not, remember our lifeguard (God) can handle anything!
 
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.



1 comment:

  1. I've been paddling like crazy this week - trying not to drown. Thanks for the great reminder.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.