Home Image Map

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Proud Mom - Had to Share

Okay, here's the video I was trying to upload yesterday. This is my daughter at her last school talent show...they have one for the 3rd - 6th grades. I can't believe she will be in middle school next year! She actually turns 12 tomorrow. :-)

Anyway, I'm very proud of her. Each year she chooses to practice and sing a song about the Lord. This year the song is called "My Hope is in the Lord." I didn't get to go, but I threatened her brother that he better video it given the opportunity. He was too embarrassed to go up front so you could actually see her, but you can definitely hear her. :-)

 
Of course, I think she is great!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. It's okay to be a proud Mom! :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.