Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-Easy Life

Welcome to this week's:




Isn't that so true.  In fact, God said that we would encounter difficulties in this world.  I personally don't like going through trials and difficulties in this world (not sure that anyone does for that matter).  There could be a problem if we didn't have any difficulties though.  If our lives were easy, it may mask our need for God.  Therefore, when I am faced with these difficult times, I am trying to be aware that I am where God has placed me and I need to cry out to him, allow him to fight for me and know that he is working on my behalf during these times in my life.  

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Amen! It’s hard to see Him when we are in the midst of sorrow but God wants us to need Him and in the midst of sorrow, we find Him! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.