Home Image Map

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wisdom for Wednesday-God Answers

Welcome to another week of:


http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/68089-God-Answers-In-3-Ways.jpg

God isn't obligated to say "yes" to every prayer that we say.   In fact, sometimes he says no to some of our very heartfelt prayers.  I know that I personally have had some heartfelt prayers that I believe he has said no to those prayers.  During those times, I have often wondered why he wouldn't say yes to those prayers, but I have to remind myself often that God knows everything and what may seem like something that I really want and need at that time, it may not be what's best for me.  He is going to do what is best for me in the long run.  

Sometimes, you have to be patient and wait before he answers your prayers and says yes to them.  This is hard at times because if you are like me, I want immediate answers to my prayers.  There are times, that we may have to wait for awhile before his answer comes. 

Then there are those times that I know we all love when he says yes immediately and sometimes gives us even more than what we expected.  Of course, those are those things that he knows are good for us and are the best for us!

Prayer is powerful and sometimes can be hard when we are told no, but God does always know what is best for us and will provide that for us at all times!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Displaying pin-it-fix-1.txt.